Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer
Duration: 10 months
Location: Houston, TX (North side)
- Full stack development for cloud-based applications, however this role will have less focus on the UI.
- Minimum 4 yrs experience.
- Undergraduate Degree is required
- Under broad direction, applies skills to implementing leading edge technologies and enhancing the Technical Software Development process.
- Mentors less senior developers and provides Technical Excellence Leadership.
- Understands the business or function for which the application is designed.
- May direct and monitor the work of other programming personnel across large scale development projects including involvement in design and milestone reviews.
- Incumbent is able to operate unsupervised and is called on to consult for the most complex design projects.
- Conceives, proposes, and sells new ideas and products in the engineering organization and guides their implementation to a final product.
- Provides technical direction in area of specialty on major products.
- Works on designs that span several groups or affect hardware decisions.
- Job role contributes to value creation.
- Skills typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- .Net Core
Will build the following:
- Restful services o Integration / deployment on Azure
- Scientific algorithms / models
- Database CRUD functions
- Integration activities between multiple applications / data stores
Will work on the following projects
- DFG RT
- WS 20/20 back end services
- Appian integration with internal systems
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.