Control Systems Engineer
Our client requires the services of a Control Systems Engineer, Perth based for a 12 month tenure
Experience and qualifications:
- An Engineering degree in a relevant control systems or electrical discipline Minimum 4 years relevant comprehensive experience
- Experience documenting, designing, implementing, testing and commissioning industrial control systems including demonstrated use of related quality processes and procedures
- Safety first culture and team approach to all work assigned
- Actively contributes during project and design risk assessments, adopts Safety in Design processes
- Experience working on brown field and/or green field sites
- Can demonstrate process knowledge within industries experienced.
- Experience with PLCs and software development tools preferably RS Logix, ProWorx & Unity
- Experience with RTUs and software development tools preferably Schneider SCADApack and Coopers SMP, or similar
- Experience with DNP3 and/or Modbus protocols
- Experience with Schneider Citect SCADA system architecture and software development
- Working knowledge of Ethernet and serial communications over different media
- Proven experience reviewing, updating and creating electrical design drawings (schematics, termination diagrams, cabinet layouts, LV wiring diagrams)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and can effectively communicate with client representatives and peers
- Development of design documentation including Scopes of Work, Functional Specifications, Test Plans and Procedures
Please note only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered for this role
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.