Electrical Specialist with expertise in consignment, VAT and electrical risk prevention
We are looking for an Electrical Specialist with expertise in consignment, VAT and electrical risk prevention to work with a major Oil and GAS Operator.
24 Months Renewable
La defense, Paris
Mission within the HSE department (FHOS/REE)
To make a diagnosis of the existing situation in terms of safety of electrical work.
- Evaluate the professionalism of the teams
- Some site visits to discover, evaluate, raise awareness
- Support for the analysis of events of electrical origin
Review and define the rules and safety procedures for electrical work (VAT, consignment, etc.).
- Development of a culture on electrical risk (in conjunction with the Safety Culture department)
Communicate and present the rules that will be defined and train TOTAL or subcontractor teams.
- Presentation in site/branch steering committee and HSE Codir
- Building a training offer and implementing it
Some site visits for audits or training, presentation of the rules and training/awareness raising. 3 phases:
- 3 months of discovery and getting to know the existing situation,
- 6 to 9 months to develop and write requirements and guides & manuals
- 9 months to 1 year of deployment
Respond to the need to standardize and strengthen the control and practice by Total companies and employees of activities with a higher risk of serious accidents in accordance with the Group's internal rules in order to achieve the ZERO accident objective.
Minimum 15 years operational experience in operations, maintenance, HSE. The level of knowledge in the electrical field must be indisputable
Ability to manage relations (large number of people) both internal and external, with the ability to listen but also the ability to carry out projects involving changes in working methods with a high degree of autonomy.
English (Level 3/5 Bright minimum) and French
Please send your application to Luana: firstname.lastname@example.org
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.