Truck Fitter / Auto Electrician FIFO
Heavy Duty Fitters
We are seeking skilled Heavy Diesel Mechanics for WA mine sites. The main focus of these roles will be helping keep our modern fleet of Prime movers, earthmoving equipment and all mechanical equipment operational and serviced, maintained and repaired as needed in accordance with requirements;
- Carry out truck and trailer scheduled servicing, maintenance and inspections
- Maintain fleet paper trail on servicing, maintenance and repairs
- Carry out repairs as directed and parts change outs
- Attend fleet roadside breakdowns
- Communicate effectively with drivers and plant operators
- Order parts using order numbers and listed suppliers
- Maintenance of company vehicles and mechanical aids
- maintenance schedule and operating manuals/procedures..
- Identify and record deficiencies relating to products and services.
Qualifications and Experience
- Mechanical Trade Certification.
- Experience working with Heavy Duty Diesel Equipment
- Experience in a heavy industry transport or mining environment
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work safely in a regulated environment
This work is ongoing and could lead to permanent contracts after a probation period for the right candidates
All candidates must display an exemplary attitude to safety and have the ability to pass pre employment medicals and be subjected to random drug and alcohol testing.
Please note only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered for these roles.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.