Our Client is developing Mozambique’s first LNG Park which will meet the increasing world demand for a sustainable, reliable and cleaner source of energy. They are currently in need of an Engineering Data Analyst (Quantum) to work at their office in Milan, Italy. Below are more details:
- As part of the Mozambique LNG Project team, the Engineering Data Manager will serve as a primary interface between the COMPANY Onshore LNG and Upstream Project teams and the Onshore LNG EPC and Upstream EPCI/CPI Contractors and their subcontractors, vendors, suppliers, etc. regarding engineering data development handover.
- The Job Holder will be a direct report to the Project Information and Document Manager with an indirect reporting line to the Operations Maintenance Manager.
- The Job Holder will ensure that the information, engineering data created during the project detail design, procurement, fabrication, construction, commissioning and installation phases is structured per COMPANY requirements to allow maximum use by COMPANY during project and post-project phases.
- The Job Holder will focus on the quality and completeness of engineering data
- The Job Hodler will coach and supervise the Onshore LNG Engineeirng Data Cooridnator and other Operations team members using or contributing to Quantum implementation.
- Guarantees production of a set of consistent project data enabling implementation of Quantum (Asset Digitization) strategy. Ensures protection and maintainability of the Project engeering data delivered during Project execution phases all the way through handover to Operations.
Engineering Data Management Responsibilities
- Ensures data availability, completeness, integrity/consistency and reliability of the assigned asset database throughout the Project phases;
- Ensures data uniqueness, quality and protection for the future use by the Operations organization;
- Ensures that the Onshore EPC, Upstream EPCI/CPI Contractors and Project team fully understand and adhere to the requirements of the contract and applicable COMPANY specifications;
- Define & validate with the COMPANY Information and Document Management Manager, as well as with the Engineering and Operations teams any necessary procedures, controls, audits, KPI for proper data management, data progress and discipline related data;
- Supervises data exchange and data review/approval processes with the Onshore and Upstream EPC/EPCI/CPI Contractors, Subcontractors and respective Vendors/Suppliers;
- If required, facilitates the exchange of information between interfacing Project EPC/EPCI/CPI Contractors; • Assists Discipline Leads in identification, gathering, organization and follow-up of relevant technical data during Project execution phases, including during Engineering, Commissioning, Maintenance & Inspection;
- Manages transfer of the Project’s databases between different project phases;
- Liaises with the Client Quantum team to ensure proper integration of Mozambique LNG Project data into corporate technical Information architecture;
- Manages asset data publication in the MZ LNG Project EDW Portal;
- Ensures maximum use of EDW by the MZ LNG Project team;
Software tool and environment
- Supervises and controls asset data publication in Project Portal, to ensure maximum use by MZ LNG Project Team
- Verifies that rules for applying the Project Portal are defined, known and applied by all actors
- Ensures that any software applications used by the FEED or EPC CTRs, or their Vendors and Suppliers, allow data exchange with Company for verification/approval
- Organizes the procurement of studies, tools, systems and software packages as necessary for project data management improvement and as required by Project team
- Follows-up on development, acceptance, installation and start-up of afore-mentioned systems
- Ensures adherence to backup and data security processes.
- Ensures that any software applications defined by the EPC/EPCI/CPI Contract and used by the Contractors, Subcontractors, Vendors and Suppliers permits data exchange with COMPANY for verification/approval purpose;
- Assists Operations Information and Document Management Manager in procurement of studies, tools, systems and software packages necessary for project data management improvement and as required by Project team;