Administrative Assistant IV
Administrative Assistant IV
Duration: 10 months (Possibility for extension)
Location: San Ramon, CA
***Due to COVID-19 this position will start as a ‘work from home’ position until company and local regulations allow project team to return.
The main function of a Program Assistant is to provide high-level administrative and program support by anticipating needs of managers, enabling and planning communication events, developing and executing global meetings and events by using collaboration tools such as video conference, Webex, recording meetings, distributing meeting pre-reads and post-meeting agreements and materials. Job will also include handling information requests and performing document management functions. Some duties include ordering equipment, or event materials and other duties as assigned.
• Partnering with multiple managers to organize and coordinate events and other meetings, including all logistics and collaboration tools for global meetings.
• Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
• Managing two Managers engagement needs
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining collaboration access sites, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Prepare reports, emails, and other documents.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Prepare agendas and make arrangements for project and other meetings
• Provide reporting support for operational metrics
• 8-10 years’ Program Assistant experience required – experience supporting Enterprise Programs/ PMO
• Microsoft Office Suite experience required: e-Mail, Calendar, Video Conference call bridges, Proficient Excel skills- All basic functions
• SharePoint Administration Skills: Can manage site accesses, create simple libraries and lists
• Proficient PowerPoint skills: Create slides with graphs, diagrams, pictures, text
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
• Ability to keep information organized and confidential
• High School diploma or GED
• Proficient Excel skills and Graphing ability
• Information technology, SAP, or other ERP project experience
• Advanced SharePoint skills: Can create a custom SharePoint Form
• Can use more advanced SharePoint features such as Column Lookups and ‘Send To’ without explanation
• Previous experience working/supporting a large company environment
• Understanding of corporate bureaucracies and complexities
• Education: Associate Degree or higher, preferred
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.