Vacancy Number: 26701
Date Posted: September 10, 2020
For working with TOTAL, we are looking for a Contract Engineer.
4 weeks On x 4 weeks Off
Responsible for coordinating the entire contracting process for Drilling Department within Groupement Timimoun in Algeria
- Management, coordination and monitoring of tendering dossiers (technical exhibits, Terms & Conditions, communication to Tenderers, facilitating clarification meetings) of the CFT in compliance with internal rules & procedures and legal obligations
- Coordination of clarification, negotiation, evaluation of contractual and commercial proposals phases, preparation of recommendations to award with relevant entities
- Administration of the final set of contractual /commercial/technical documentation after Contract award and signature
- Active coordination with all the internal stakeholders within different entities (Drilling Dpt, Cost Control, HSE, Accountancy Dpt, Legal Dpt) during all the Call For Tender (CFT) phases and post-award contract
- Administration and preparation of all the official correspondence post-award with Contractors (non-compliance and litigations, change orders, addendums).
FRENCH speaker mandatory
15+ years’ practical, relevant and progressive experience in preparation, negotiation, monitoring of complex technicalcontracts in the onshore and offshore oil industries.
International project experience.
Please send your application to Gwenael: email@example.com
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.