Foam Supervisor (Day Shift)
Foam Department Supervisor:
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who wants to move up within our company. This candidate should have some concept of productivity, time organization and management skills. He / She will be leading a team of 4 employees and will be accountable for hourly and day results. Must have 1 to 2 years of experience. The individual will have mechanical aptitude, consisting of reading calipers and tape measure. This person will also be responsible for communicating to their Production manager on production report and quality report and develop plans to correct the issues. This applicant will be required to work 9 per day and sometimes Saturdays.
- Monitor the production process
- Competent at basic dimensional measuring and able to quickly learn the use of precision measurement tools.
- Maintain work areas and equipment
- Open a work order to report any issues with equipment using E-maint.
- Performs related duties and fulfills responsibilities as required.
- Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management
- Maintain department in a clean, orderly, and safe fashion
- As needed operates equipment and performs duties related to the successful operation of the department
- Basic understanding of computers and ability to perform computer functions as they pertain to the job. Demonstrated detail orientation, self-motivation skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to transport or move up to 30 pounds regularly, 50 pounds occasionally.
- Positive “can do” attitude with the ability to lead and positively influence a team.
- Required Experience: 1-year industrial experience.
- Manufacturing or Warehouse experience a must
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Must be familiar with basic math and measuring tools
- Committed to quality and safety.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to accurately read and follow work orders
- Team-oriented and self-directed
- Follow established safety rules and regulations
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to perform all physical requirements of the position.
- Must pass drug screening and background check/ drug test
- Ability to work in hot/cold manufacturing environment, which can include standing and/or sitting for the duration of the task
BENEFITS: Full Medical, dental, vision, life benefits with 401K. Paid Vacation & holidays
Monday – Friday 6am to 5:30pm and a couple of Saturdays a month.
Pay rate $17-$19 depends on skills, plus Attendance bonus ($50).
Job Type: Full-time
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.