Duration: 6 months renewable
Location: Loving, NM
Schedule: 5 days/week, 40 hours/week
Company: oil and gas company
- Provides general administrative support to a department, group of professionals, or individual.
- Mainly support the Field Leadership Team and frontline supervisors
- Second key job function will be to manage the surface project cost tracker
- Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs, or tables as necessary.
- Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review.
- Requires the ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills.
- Usually works on generalized routine assignments that do not require a broad knowledge of the corporate organization.
- Duties typically include typing reports, correspondence, copy, answering the phone, and scheduling.
- Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience.
- Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support.
- General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department.
- Performs routine tasks.
- Able to solve problems and make basic decisions.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.