Business Analyst II
Our client, a large healthcare system provider is looking to redesign their Health Safety Network system. The client will be migrating from a Maven based reporting system due to ongoing quality issues with the system and is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to assist in the development and implementation of a replacement system that will meet new business requirements for the program.
The replacement system will allow the company to improve reporting and tracking of Health Associated Infections (HAI's) and enhance infection prevention activities that may prevent transmission of communicable diseases such as COVID-19 in healthcare facilities across the state of Texas.
The new system will also be augmented to track infection control assessment and response activities in response to COVID-19 pandemic or other infection prevention emergencies.
- Evaluating business processes, documenting requirements, uncovering areas for improvement
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and aiding in user story development
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Performing requirements analysis
- Effectively communicating requirements to cross-functional team members and management
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Facilitating user acceptance testing
- Help prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Experience communicating with customers to obtain business requirements, documenting those requirements, and tracking and documenting the specifications associated with those requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with all levels of staff.
- Strong experience with Microsoft toolset – Word, Project, Visio, Excel.
- Experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Experience with systems consolidations within complex organizations
- Experience supporting large programs (composed of multiple projects): monitoring projects, assisting with communications, escalating risks and issues, and preparing tracking and status reports and various presentations.
- Project Coordination of complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience working with a scrum team in an agile environment to deliver software release sprints for HHSC, on time, with a focus on quality.
- Project Management of complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with state or federal government, or complex private sector organization
- Experience managing cross-agency, enterprise-wide initiatives
- Knowledge of HHS agencies and technical environments.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.