Tableau Server Administrator-Vaccine Ordering
Our client based in Austin, Texas, is looking for a Tableau Admin for a 1-year contract assignment with the following objectives:
· Tableau Admin will be responsible for promoting Tableau objects into the production environment.
· Tableau Admin will execute a Data Loss Prevention (DLP) scan prior to the deployment of any objects to production in order to assess whether or not it contains PHI or sensitive data.
· Tableau Admin will conduct periodic monitoring and communicate any performance issues identified to the appropriate client.
· Tableau support will apply patches and upgrade server version as they deem fit.
· Tableau Admin will contribute to the development and implementation the services’ processes, policies, and procedures.
· Tableau Admin will contribute to the end-to-end design and development of the dashboards.
· All other duties as assigned
II. CANDIDATE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Candidates that do not meet or exceed the minimum stated requirements (skills/experience) will be displayed to customers but may not be chosen for this opportunity.
|8||Required||Experience managing multi-node Tableau Server cluster environment installed on Linux operating|
|5||Required||Excellent oral and written communication skills.|
|5||Required||Problem solving and analytical skills.|
|4||Required||Experience installing and configuring various Tableau data sources including but not limited to Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, Snowflake, and Salesforce.|
|4||Required||Experience in scheduling and automating data extracts from various data sources such as relational databases, Excel, Access DB, Snowflake, Salesforce etc.|
|4||Required||Experience working with various application teams in embedding Tableau dashboards and enabling single sign-on between the application, identity and access management system, and Tableau server.|
|4||Required||Working experience on Linux operating system.|
|4||Required||Experience implementing security controls to protect sensitive data processed through the Tableau server.|
|2||Required||Experience in integrating Tableau Server with an identity and access management system using SAML and other means|
|2||Required||Experience maintaining multi-node Tableau Server cluster environment on a major cloud platform.|
|2||Required||Experience in automating the monitoring the health of multi-node Tableau Server cluster and other resources such as load balancers on a major cloud platform.|
|1||Required||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering or a related field.|
|3||Preferred||Prior experience in the Healthcare Industry|
|2||Preferred||Tableau Server Qualified Associate or Professional Certification|
|2||Preferred||Prior experience with an HHS agency|
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.