Project Manager - Power
Our client seeks the services of a Project Manager – Power for a contract with a duration of between 18 and 12 months. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and delivering a 220kV Power Supply Project that aims to construct business critical electrical infrastructure at Dampier.
- Working within a project team including engineers, consultants, project engineers and site teams to deliver project within budget and schedule
- Overseeing all aspects of project delivery by managing budget, scope and schedule while maintaining a high level of stakeholder engagement throughout lifecycle
- Project monthly reporting
- Contractor performance and compliance to the contract
- Managing project risk
- Project HSE culture and compliance
- Operational readiness
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering, Project Management, or related discipline
- 15+ years’ experience as a Project Manager within Electrical
- Experience in Power Systems Design and Engineering, including sub stations
- Experience managing high-value complex projects
- Leadership skills
- Strong understanding of relevant Australia Standards
- Proficiency in SAP, MS Office, and MS Project
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Mining background
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- WA C Class Drivers Licence
Please note: only candidates with the right to work in Australia can be considered for this role
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.