Our client, an EPC company, is looking for an Electrician.
Permanent staff position
April – May 2021
Ensure the performance of electrical works activities following Foreman instructions and in accordance with safety and quality standards.
- Perform the electrical works in accordance with safety and quality requirements
- Perform electrical or electronic wiring connections for equipment, circuit breakers, transformers, cabinets and an other electrical apparatus
- Ensure the works are carried out according to project drawings
- Verify the equipment and materials are in good and safe operating conditions and report any anomalies to Foreman
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system
- Ensure coordination with the adjacent works to minimize coactivities and eliminate unsafe conditions
- Follow the permit-to-work statement
- Ensure the housekeeping of the work location
- Properly maintain electrical systems, switchboards, related electrical equipment, SCR control system, EO System and all electrical instrumentation, including high/low voltage and DC System and all the equipment relative at the onshore fleet in accordance with Maintenance Electrical Section Lead or Workshop Foreman (only for onshore activities)
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction And Emergency Training (Bosiet) including HUET and CA-EBS.
Please send your application to Gwen: email@example.com
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.