Civil / Roads Designer
Specifically, your duties will include –
- Playing a critical role as an emerging leader in our growing our Roads Design team
- Participating in project delivery and civil engineering designs for roads, highways and other transport infrastructure projects
- Providing input to the continuous improvement of our design and drafting standards
- Engaging in client facing activity to ensure expectations are met and exceeded
To be successful you will display –
- Demonstrated 8 - 10 years design experience within a consulting environment, preferably in Western Australia with extensive project experience across transport infrastructure
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering will be highly regarded though not essential
- Demonstrated experience using core design platforms including 12D / MX or OpenRoads / AutoCAD
- Familiarity with local authority and state government approval and regulatory requirements (for example MRWA, Water Corporation and PTA)
- A passion for process improvement and the desire to play a key role in the growth of our Roads Design team
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.