QA & Governance Coordinator
Quality & Governance Coordinator
The main responsibility of the Quality & Governance coordinator role is to support implementation and execution of Quality Management processes and methods within a Business Unit, including Business Management System (BMS) follow up and continuous improvement.
The Quality & Governance coordinator shall support the BU in ensuring process areas are reflecting the company strategy, portrays “The way we work” and support value creation. The role shall ensure that improvements influencing work processes/ governing content are captured to support the effectiveness and efficiency of the business’s operations.
Moreover, the Quality & Governance Coordinator shall support the BU in establishing and follow up execution of assurance plans, trend and analyze findings from assurance activities to enable them to identify and prioritize improvements initiatives.
- Work as Quality & Governance focal point towards a specific Business Unit
- Maintain and update BMS content (processes and governing documents) in corporation with process owner according to Aker BP’s BMS specification and guidelines
- Ensure alignment and connectivity with other process areas outside BU/function, to enable end-to-end perspective and to avoid duplication of governance.
- Advise implementation and communication of improvements
- Perform general BMS training and user assistance
- Facilitate workshops and process mapping with relevant stakeholders
- Support/Perform handling of Quality Incidents, Non-Conformities, Exemptions/Deviations, Management of Change and Improvement Proposals, by proving training and support in case handling
- Relevant competence and experience with Business Management System and assurance activities are beneficial.
- Experience within process scoping, facilitation and process mapping.
- Strong E&P knowledge and minimum 5 years experience within E&P.
- Critically thinking and be able to process new information
- Strong team player, seeking collaboration with focus on what is best for business
- Ability to “get things done” in a hectic and demanding business unit
- Function Description Quality & Governance Coordinator
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Curious, pro-active attitude and continuous strive for achieving improvements
- Structured, analytical and self-motivated
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.