Alaskan-owned small business is seeking an individual to provide professional space-planning and design services to our clients. Applicant must be able to work in a dynamic office environment and must be able to work with other staff members to achieve a goal in a project team setting. Applicant should also expect to consult directly with clients and should possess suitable professional attire and communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist clients in space planning office furniture and equipment.
- Create AutoCAD drawings and furniture specifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Skills in both oral and written communication.
- Skills in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to work with clients to solve problems in standard situations.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or REVIT is required.
- Experience with CET Configura would be advantageous.
- Experience with 2020 CAP, GIZA, or Worksheet would be helpful.
- Space planning experience would be useful.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.