To be successful in this role, you should have excellent organization skills along with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines. Ultimately, you will provide administrative support to our staff and ensure all daily procedures run smoothly.
- Manage and route phone calls appropriately.
- Process Purchase Orders and send to vendors.
- Check vendor order acknowledgements for accuracy.
- Process vendor invoices.
- Distribute incoming mail.
- Manage and order office supplies.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Organize company documents, process, and file accordingly.
- Address employees’ and clients’ queries (via email, phone or in-person).
- Process paperwork for customer deliveries.
- Create customer invoices and process incoming payments.
- Process vendor invoices for payment.
- Update office policies as needed.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Coordinator or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office Suite (particularly MS Word and MS Excel).
- Familiarity with office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Basic math skills.
- Solid time-management abilities with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High school diploma: additional qualification in Office Administration is a plus
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.