Architect (Architectural engineer)
- Designing, analyzing, and altering plans, prototypes, or structures
- Ensuring building plans, prototypes, and structures are operating safely, efficiently, and reliably
- Assisting team members with project objectives, budgets, and timelines
- Establishing project goals
- Identifying and solving problems in building plans, prototypes, and structures
- Ensuring building systems are functional, reliable, and safe
- Participating in site visits
- Testing and evaluating building systems to find problems and improvements
- Reading, interpreting, and explaining complex technical documents
- Coordinating with other professionals such as project managers and other engineers
- Consulting with clients and other stakeholders on building projects
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years or more experiences including pharmaceutical factory projects
- Extensive and current knowledge of industry trends, technology, codes, and regulations
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Punctual and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with BIM or other 3D Modeling programs such as Autodesk Revit
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.