We’re looking for a Software Engineer for a fully remote role for a truly innovative customer based in Austin, Texas! This ideal candidate will have a passion for technology, they should enjoy interacting with customers and others internally to complete project work. They should be the kind of person who naturally thinks outside the box and works in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creatively.
In this role, an experience Full Stack Software Engineer will join a delivery team as a project lead. You will work with clients to delivery business automation solutions across a wide variety of industries. This role is within a group that focuses on full stack development utilizing BPMN workflow and DMN decision automation engines alongside custom development.
- 3+ years of Java software development experience
- Spring, Spring Boot, JPA/Hibernate
- NodeJS, Express, NestJS, Angular
- SQL and NoSQL technologies
- Strong experience with integration technologies: REST API and JSON schema design
- Delivery within cloud computing infrastructure: AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Competency in large scale solutions that solve real world problems
- Understands and can articulate how source control, CD/CI, containers, and agile methods fit within the software development landscape
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for interacting with all levels of external and internal project stakeholders
- Exhibits understanding of BPM, BPMN and/or DMN
- Solutions using Camunda
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.