PG Method Senior Engineer
Lieu : Suresnes
Start date : Asap until end of 2021
We are looking for a Senior Method Engineer to join an EPC client specialized in the Subsea.
Job description :
The scope incorporates the full installation process from the procedure preparation up to the following of offshore operation. She/he is responsible for delivering fit for purpose rigid pipeline installation engineering on projects or tenders with specific focus on safe and cost effective installation operations.
- Performs detailed feasibility studies and installation procedure, considering all associated risk and ensure that all safety rules are considered for various operations such as pipe laying, riser installation, pipeline structure in line installation.
- Determines and optimises operations installation times, laying methods determination (S-Lay, J-Lay).
- Ensure the respect of the planning
- Interfaces with associated subsea related disciplines and understands the interfaces within a project environment.
- Provides engineering support during operations with occasional periods offshore or on yard,
- Ensures all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed
5 to 10 years’ experience
You must live in France
If having trouble applying through the website, please send your CV to Prune : email@example.com
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.