Senior HSE Professional - Barrier Management
Senior HSE professional - Barrier Management
PS For people already in Norway
HSSEQ is looking for an experienced and senior resource to fill the role as Senior HSE professional - Barrier Management, covering maternity leave for 1 year. The position will participate in and be part of the central Risk and Barrier management team focusing specifically on barrier management.
The position shall work closely with discipline lead Barrier management to develop and improve requirements, tools and organizational capability on barrier management across business units in accordance with relevant regulatory requirements.
The position shall contribute with establishment of performance standards for operational and organizational barriers, define barrier management requirements for D&W alliance partners, continuous improvement of barrier management process and requirements in the different project phases and operations and other relevant tasks as required.
Functional home will be HSSEQ Quality & Risk.
Responsibilities and deliverables
· Establish performance standard for operational and organizational barriers for Well interventions and other operational areas.
· Participate in establishing requirements for follow-up of barrier management for D&W alliance partners, including drilling contractors.
- Participate in continuous improvement of barrier management BMS processes, supporting documentation and digital tools.
- Establish performance standards and barrier management requirements for Security.
- Participate in maintenance of Asset performance standards for operational and organizational barriers.
- Participate in second line verification activities for risk and barrier management, in accordance with 3 lines of assurance framework.
- Active contributor in connection with internal and external audits concerning risk and barrier management.
Qualifications & Personal characteristics
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience within O&G industry
- Competence within risk and barrier management methods and processes across E&P value chain
- Strong knowledge and experience with barrier management and technical safety
- Strong technical and interdisciplinary knowledge is preferred
- Experience with and understanding of PSA regulatory requirements
- Critically thinking and be able to process new information
- Team player, seeking collaboration with focus on what is best for Aker BP as a whole
- Ability to “get things done” in close collaboration with stakeholders across several business units and functions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Curious, self-driven and pro-active attitude with ability to deliver work/tasks independently.
- Structured, analytical, and self-motivated
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.