Network & Systems Operations Specialist
- Customer Service focused and able to work desk side with all organization levels
- Support local and remote/network clients with Windows desktop operating system and application support
- Proficiency with troubleshooting and problem solving technical issues on desktop/laptops, as well as VoIP desk phones, smart phones and tablets
- Adaptability to team or individual work efforts
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a deadline driven environment Skill Profile
- Extensive knowledge Windows desktop operating systems and MS Office productivity application software
- Working knowledge configuring/deploying network VoIP telephony, desktops, laptops and other networking equipment
- Working knowledge desktop & network printer/copier configuration, troubleshooting, and light maintenance
- Knowledge managing desktop support automation via scripting
- Knowledge troubleshooting networking connectivity and performance issues
- Knowledge of PC performance and optimization tools and techniques
- Knowledge testing and evaluating new desktop/laptop technology and applications Communication Areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with all clients within the organization
- Deploy and maintain client desktop and laptop systems and peripheral equipment.
- Provide support to end user community for all desktop operating system and productivity suite software.
- Provide end user support for video conferencing systems.. to include troubleshooting of audio/visual aspects of integrated rooms and systems
- Support data center operations under direction of management and senior/supervisory staff.
- Maintain helpdesk system, equipment inventory databases and other ICT systems as assigned.
- Support client’s use of multimedia equipment in meeting facilities.
- Other duties as may be assigned
Health, Safety & Environmental Risk Category: Low
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.