QA/QC Specialist IV
The QA (Quality Assurance) Specialist provides company management, employees, agency, and contract employees assurance that facilities operated by Company meet design criteria for safety, reliability, and performance, and that they comply with regulatory requirements.
Project Resource Leadership
• Oversee project activities, which affect the quality of equipment and facilities through design, procurement, and fabrication/construction.
• Ensure adequate resources with required technical knowledge and supporting skills to fulfill the Quality Plan are assigned to specific project teams.
• Facilitate orientation to educate internal and external cross functional project team members on quality systems and processes to ensure expectations are understood early in the project.
Leadership of the Quality Management processes and standards:
• Steward work procedures affecting quality, management and documentation of work processes, auditing and reporting on quality functions, and report to Quality Management on the process.
• Ensure documentation exists for review, approval, distribution and retention of quality-related documents, records, and procedures.
• Steward common processes to detect, track, abate, document, and communicate resolution of conditions detrimental to quality or mechanical integrity.
• Provide oversight of contractor, fabricators, manufacturers, and suppliers to ensure formal quality programs exist within their respective work processes, that assures that work provided to Company meets the quality requirements of the QMS standards.
• Support the development of Quality Objectives that are consistent with CPO performance goals.
• Maintain methods for tracking and reporting inspection and test status.
Quality Management Audits
• Conduct quality audits/assessments, Quality Management (QM) oversight, and Supplier Quality Surveillance (SQS) including evaluating the effectiveness of the system implementation.
Maintain Training Records
• Oversee training records for orientation, qualifications, and certification of QM personnel.
• Establish an audit mechanism for tracking and reporting of training and orientation status for QM resources.
• Provide knowledgeable information and analysis to project teams, Alaska Capital Projects management and Company Technical Authorities with regards to codes, specifications, drawings, and other regulatory requirements.
• Provide feedback on internal and external quality management performance and resources.
• Provide recommendations and alternatives for improving efficiencies on the overall processes for quality management.
Required Skills and Experience
•Bachelor of Engineering or Equivalent
•Experienced Engineer (>5 years) within the oil and gas industry or
•Experienced Quality Assurance (>5 years) with oil and gas facilities
Leadership Competencies The following competencies are critical to success in this role.
• Takes Accountability
• Drives Performance
• Makes Decisions
• Partners Collaboratively
• Communicates Effectively
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.