Administrative support processing invoices, material receiving, and payment confirmations.
- Oil & Gas Industry experience +2 yrs preferred
- Minimum of 1 year accounts payable experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite required
- Proficient in the use of SAP systems (preferred not required)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to efficiently manage time and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent organizational and follow through skills
- Process invoices using SAP and Ebiz system to create call offs, service entries and good receipts.
- Maintain invoice log for tracking purposes to ensure invoices are approved and paid in a timely manner.
- Correspond with vendors as needed to resolve discrepancies regarding charges and/or require backup.
- Respond to vendors queries regarding payment status.
- Review vendor statements to confirm receipt of aging invoices.
- Interface with internal teams such as accounting, material coordinators, and managers to review outstanding orders and projects to confirm accurate and timely payment.
- Perform general administrative duties as required.
- Cover receptionist duties during lunch and vacations.
- As needed, provide support to other departments.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk and stand; talk and hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to finger, handle, feel or operate standard office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.