Senior Contract & Procurement Due Diligence Officer
Our client is an Operating company which is developing Mozambique’s first LNG Park.
We are looking for a Senior Contract & Procurement Due Diligence Officer.
Contract & Procurement Director
Paris La Défense, France
To carry out COMPANY’s anti-corruption due diligence program for any procurement related to Mozambique LNG project and affiliate’s company, for domestic and international third party businesses using online tools or programs such as Thompson-Reuters’ World-Check, Dow Jones’ Risk Center, BvD Compliance Catalyst, 319 Insight, FTI Comply, or others.
Annual turnover purchasing: 1 000 MUSD
Number of Purchase Orders /Year: 4 000
Global contract value: 10 000 MUSD
Number of contracts /Year: 300
Number of Materials items in stock: 12 000 to 15 000
Stock value: 100 MUSD
Number of suppliers: 300
Number of import files/year: 8 000
Number of staff in C&P: 50
Number of staff in TEPMA1: 900
The Senior Contract & Procurement Due Diligence Officer participates to the process and the operations of C&P entity by performing the following activities:
- Conduct both initial and periodic renewed due diligence screenings with respect to prospective agents, consultants, contractors, co-ventures and other third parties
- Ensure that due diligence records are complete with the appropriate level of research and documentation
- Responsible for refreshing due diligence records for previously on-boarded third parties
- Prepare detailed summaries, analysis, and recommendations for third parties, as needed
- Provide support in reviewing and revising the related anticorruption controls and compliance processes to increase efficiency and mitigate risk
- Provide responsive, customer-oriented service in support of the Company’s international operations consistent with the Total corporate values and anticorruption policies and procedures
- Support the Total’s annual Anticorruption certification and training campaign.
- Master degree with more than 5 years required in Contract & Procurement with Due Diligence
- Knowledge of anticorruption laws and regulations, including the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, French Sapin II Law, and the U.K. Bribery Act 2010
- Strong self-starter, energetic team player with ability to collaborate with colleagues in a diverse environment across a complex organization
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Solid computer skills and excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on clear and precise writing
- Experience with researching complex data from various sources and use of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Foreign language skill in Portuguese would be a plus, but not required for this position
- One or more certifications such as Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) would be a plus, but not required for this position.
- English language mandatory
Please send your application to Gwen: email@example.com
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.