Project Length: 5 month contract
Location: Borger, TX
Schedule: 7:30am to 4:00pm; 12-hour days during TA (early 2021)- weekends included
Company: Oil & Gas Client
The ECM Administrator, Procurement will be responsible for the following:
• Performs operation of daily ECM activities including but not limited to:
• Process and resolve all ECM exceptions, schedule changes etc.
• Coordinate data gathering for new contractor set up and on-boarding.
• Primary interface with Contractor timekeepers.
• Responsible for all user ids, passwords, profiles and security configurations.
• Maintains ECM procedures and work processes on an on-going basis and ensures compliance with those procedures, processes and standards.
• Identifies and coordinates reporting requirements.
• Ensures ECM timesheets are processed timely and accurately.
• Maintains all ECM master data (pay formulas, schedules, agreements etc.)
• Provide operational support and training to end-users.
• Attends project team meetings as required.
Basic / Minimum Qualifications:
• Legally authorized to work in the United States on a regular, full-time basis without restrictions
• Legal to work in United States without restrictions
• Completion of High School
• Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP)
• Subject to extended work hours during turnarounds and emergencies
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with the Maintenance, Reliability, Operations, Security and
• Technical Services Divisions, along with a wide range of personnel from various departments and divisions. Must also interface routinely with contractors.
• Must be beyond reproach in ability to maintain strict confidentiality of all information (written & verbal) obtained on the job.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to interact with a high level of professionalism with all levels of management, including but not limited to
• Superintendents/Supervisors, Engineers, Support Staff, and Maintenance Mechanics.
• Must be able to understand and interpret vendor contracts. Some exposure to auditing would be helpful.
• Work well in fast paced and high-pressured environment.
• Excellent attendance is mandatory.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.