Our client, an EPC company, is looking for a Mechanician.
Permanent staff position
April – May 2021
Carry out maintenance and repair of all the mechanical production equipment in a safe manner.
- Carry out the maintenance and repair of all pipelay equipment
- Carry out the maintenance of the cranes and winches
- Carry out the maintenance and repair of the ILT, Hydraulic and diesel hammer, pumps of Hydraulic power pack, air compressor and diesel engines
- Ensure housekeeping in the working area
- Comply with the pollution prevention / mitigation procedures
- Participate to the daily Tool box talk meetings and JSA (Job Safety Analysis) when required
- Ensure that tools are stored in the appropriate location once used
- Report incidents and near-miss events to his supervisor on duty
- Always wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) during own work shift
- Attend all emergency drills
- Report to the Mechanic Foreman Offshore. At the discretion of the Chief Engineer, may report to other functions onboard the vessel
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction And Emergency Training (Bosiet) including HUET and CA-EBS.
Please send your application to Gwen: email@example.com
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.