Our client seeks the services of Track Supervisors for an initial 12 month contract on a 2and 1 rotation out of Perth
- Have worked in a supervisory capacity within the Rail maintenance or construction industry for at least 5 years
- Have worked in the Rail maintenance and construction industry for at least 10 years
- Have worked in a supervisory capacity on greenfield track construction projects, preferably in the mining industry
- Able to interpret plans and procedures relating to rail track construction and undertake conformance assessments against these plans and procedures
- Proven experience in managing large teams of 30 or more people
- Good oral and written skills
- Able to work flexible rosters including day and night shifts
- Proven experience in managing contractors and subcontractors
The Supervisors will be ensuring that the Contractors team will be constructing railway track to the standards, specifications and procedures contained in their contract. The role is a construction compliance role as well as a role in assisting with site logistics to deliver Client supplied materials.
Please note: Due to COVID restrictions, you must reside in WA to be considered for this role
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.