Senior Data & Information Professional
Senior data and information professional
Duration: 1 year
This position belongs to team Operations Excellence – Overground Information Management in the Information Management & Technology department. In Operations Excellence we provide efficient operations ensuring high quality of service, availability, data and information, supporting our customer requirements and Aker BP’s ambitions. This role will act as an professional in the area of Document and Information Management with the overall goal to provide right information at right time with right quality.
- Guidance on organizing, simplification, standardization, sharing and re-use of information and documents across the company
- Coordinator for processes within Information Governance
o Handle Business critical documents
o Collaborate on documents
o Structure collaboration sites
- Advisor and trainer in use of corporate document management system Documentum D2
- Participate in improvement work for document management system D2
- Develop information structures and best practices in use of collaboration tools SharePoint and Teams
- Assist in facilitating a culture/attitude for sharing and collaboration
- Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience within Information or Document Management
- Practical relevant experience and knowledge may replace formal education
Skills / Abilities / Knowledge:
- Demonstrate conceptual understanding of IMT solutions and their purposes
- Knowledge of Data and Information Management framework terminology, preferably formal education/courses within this area
- Knowledge of E&P company’s value chain and understand processes within different business units
- Knowledge of Document management systems. It will be an advantage if familiar with OpenText Documentum D2
- User competence of Office 365 products and especially Teams and Sharepoint
Certifications or languages:
- Fluent in Norwegian language, written and spoken
- Well above average skills in English, written and spoken
- Structured and analytical with problem solving skills
- Good communication abilities
- Strong collaboration skills and team player attitude
- Proactive, takes initiative, drives work forward
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.