Senior Document Controller - FIFO
Our client seeks a Senior Document Controller for a 12 month initial contract on a FIFO basis of 14/7, FIFO from Perth.
About the role:
- Assist with project start up documents, such as distribution matrices, deliverables register, document control procedure and associated templates and work instructions
- Provide support to the Lead Document Controller
- Ensure ongoing training and awareness of Aconex (EDMS) and Document Control processes to site personnel, inclusive of Suppliers
- Assist with the implementation and management of the Supplier document control process including expediting of package deliverables
- Undertake a range of document control activities to ensure all project requirements are met with respect to incoming and outgoing documentation, in accordance with accepted project processes and required deadlines
- Create, update and regularly maintain hardcopy drawing files and ensure safe storage
- Assist in the administration of Aconex (EDMS) ensuring deliverables are kept up to date and follow appropriate DC processes, procedures and practices
- Transmittal and distribution of documents to both internal and external recipients, inclusive of Technical Queries, Letters, Minutes of Meetings etc.
- Act as a focal point on site for all enquiries on project documentation for all site personnel, including Client and Suppliers
- Provide guidance and enforcement to ensure Document Control activities and deadlines are met by all site staff
- Conduct regular visual inspections of Suppliers hardcopy drawing files, verifying currency
- Produce Aconex (EDMS) reports as and when required by Site personnel
- Explore and offer solutions to Document Control issues and challenges
- Relevant degree or qualifications, accreditation or training including Information Management or Information Systems (Preferred)
- High-level experience in a similar Document Control role
- Experience working on construction sites
- Experience in the construction / engineering industry
- Experience using and administration of Aconex
- Experience with training users in an EDMS and Document Control practices
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.